Janie's Journal

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Monday, June 19, 2006

My last day!

Hello everyone!
Tomorrow is my last day in Guatemala- I leave on Wednesday.
It was soo nice outside today- it was sunny and clear and beautiful!
On Saturday we took Luke to Guatemala City for his 5 month doctor’s visit- Can you believe he is five months old already!!! He is so intelligent and handsome and has such a sweet spirit. Today I took him on a walk before bed and he was constantly looking around at everything and he was so alert. I can’t wait for everyone at home to meet him- he is wonderful! For everyone that lives too far away (Canada, Wales, California, etc) you will just have to trust me at my word- he is amazing! : )
My sister is a wonderful mom- she always knows what he needs and she can comfort him like no one else can. It is so apparent that God knew that a little boy would be born in Guatemala and need a mommy and a daddy- He also knew that little boy was meant to be Heather and Shane’s. He is their son through and through and I am constantly amazed by the Lord’s wisdom and Love. Lucas may not know it yet, but he is the answer to so many prayers- I know that he has filled Heather and Shane’s hearts with joy and love. He has also made the world seem so much brighter for two families- and I am sure for many other people as well. I think that this is an amazing story and it is a blessing to be in the midst of something so much bigger than any of us.
Tomorrow we are doing my final shopping trip- so this is the last time you can request anything! : ) We are going to a place called NimPot- it has so many things and everything has a price on it- so that is really nice.
This will be my last post from Guatemala- so no more exotic destinations for awhile! I’m glad that I got to share this wonderful experience with you all!
Love you all-
Janie

2 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Lesbians strapon blowjob Audi tt performance chip Miss mississippi scholarship program zyban placebo

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counters