Janie's Journal

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Philippians 4:8

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hi everyone!!
Well, I arrived at the apartment at 10 or so last night. Mark met me at the airport so I wouldn’t be alone, and our driver, Ceszar was very nice. J I was so excited to see Heather and meet Lucas I almost forgot to pay the driver!! Lucas was asleep when I got here and I was so excited and overjoyed Valerie had to remind me to take my backpack off! I thought that I already was head over heels in love with him through pictures and what others had said, but that doesn’t compare to the overwhelming love and joy I felt the first time Heather set him in my arms. I only held him for a few moments, as his mama wanted him to get a good night’s sleep. This morning at around 6:30 I got to have the first day shift with him! I know everyone talks about their “firsts” with Luke, but I feel I must share my firsts with him!! I got to feed him breakfast, and he helped me prepare mine. He wanted to help me eat it also, but I didn’t think that peanut butter and 4 month olds got along. I changed his diapey for the first time where Lucas discovered that if he wraps his fingers through my hair and pulls he can attempt to do a pull up!! We had our first play time together (many more attempts at pull ups) and I held him for his first nap with Tia Janie. Of course I had to dress him in a really cute outfit that I had bought him- he is a very dashing fellow!! All in all, it has been a great time so far!!
Love you all- janie

4 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger The Butler Family said...

Aw J, I am so happy for you!! You will be the best Aunt ever, Lucas (aka Edwardo, LOL) is a lucky fellow!! =) I am so glad to hear you made it there safe and sound and that your first day was such a fabulous one! Keep posting and keep me posted (LOL, get it?! ah, I slay me) on all that goes on! Love Ya!

In Christ,
Katie

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it paxil worked for me global merchant account discount merchant account merchant Clear latex pants Fluoxetine symptoms after you stop taking them Maxtor harddrive review online merchant account dance suites

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. How to have group sex online loans chanel eyeglasses com lewis hodge anal eating

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counters